Domestic – Ty Cwm Gwendraeth
Residential Care Services
Full Time, Part Time
Ty Cwm Gwendraeth (Tumble)
£9.50-£9.70 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications
The Fieldbay Group are excited to advertise new Domestic vacancies for our new development Ty Cwm Gwendraeth with immediate start dates.
Fieldbay provides high-quality services for people aged 18 years + who have complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long term conditions such as Huntington’s disease.
This is an exciting time to join our fantastic team due to on-going expansion, so if you have the desire to succeed and you are patient, kind and compassionate – what are you waiting for!
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that all areas of the home are clean, tidy and presentable, guaranteeing the comfort and wellbeing of Service Users in accordance with generic cleaning schedules
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
- Candidates must be reliable and professional and be able to demonstrate patience, kindness, compassion and have a true desire to learn and develop.
- The ability to work independently but also as part of a team is essential along with a positive, friendly and flexible approach to working.
Benefits of working for Fieldbay
- A competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
- Free uniform on joining and 6 monthly thereafter
- A warm, caring and friendly working environment
- Comprehensive Induction Programme and genuine prospects for progression and promotion
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.