Grounds Person, Fieldbay
Full Time, Part Time
Covering all Sites
22.5 per week
£9.83 per hour
Permanent - Part Time
A company vehicle will be provided during working hours to access sites.
Job Type: Part time, 22.5 hours
£9.83 per hour
The Fieldbay Group are excited to advertise a new Grounds Person vacancy based in the Bridgend area.
Fieldbay provide high quality services for people aged 18 years + who have complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long term conditions such as Huntington’s disease.
This is an exciting time to join our fantastic team due to on-going expansion, so if you have the desire to succeed and you are patient, kind and compassionate – what are you waiting for!
The successful candidate will be required to maintain the grounds in all homes to a clean, safe, and orderly manner to a very high standard. Tasks will include mowing the lawns, keeping the plant borders neat and tidy with no litter and regular weeding, removing litter from walkways, culverts, stairways, roadways, planters and parking areas, prune shrubs and trees, maintain and perform minor repairs to grounds maintenance equipment.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
• As you will be required to travel between our homes, a full driving licence is essential to this post.
• Candidates must be reliable and professional and be able to demonstrate patience, kindness, compassion and have a true desire to learn and develop.
• The ability to work independently but also as part of a team is essential along with a positive, friendly and flexible approach to working.
Benefits of working for Fieldbay
– A competitive salary
– Company Pension Scheme
– 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata
– Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
– Free uniform on joining and 6 monthly thereafter
– A warm, caring and friendly working environment
– Comprehensive Induction Programme and genuine prospects for progression and promotion
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.