Registered Nurse – Cwmgelli Lodge (Blackwood)
Full Time, Part Time
Cwmgelli Lodge - Blackwood
Full time, Part time and relief hours also available
Fieldbay provide high quality services for people aged 18 years + who have complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long term conditions such as Huntington’s disease.
This is an exciting time to join our fantastic team due to on-going expansion!
Are you a qualified registered nurse? Do you want to work for a company that truly values and supports it’s employees? If you’ve answered YES to those questions and have the desire to succeed and are patient, kind and compassionate – What are you waiting for?! Apply now!
As a Registered Nurse you will be required to provide therapeutic and holistic care to our Service Users and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
Relevant professionally registerable qualification e.g. registered nurse Current registration with relevant professional body – NMC Evidence of continuous professional development Experience of supervising and appraising fellow team members desirable
Benefits of working for Fieldbay
- A competitive salary
- NMC Registration Fee’s Paid
- 3% Employer Contributed Pension Scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata with the option to buy more annual leave
- A variety of contracts: Full Time, Part Time and Relief
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
- Free uniform on joining and 6 monthly thereafter
- Free on site parking
- Discounted meals on site
- Discounts from a number of shops, restaurant, days out and holidays
- Access to Welling Being resources eg Free counselling
- 6 months preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Extensive paid additional training to assist in personal development
- Support with NMC revalidation
- High Nurse to Service User Ratio
- High Staff to Service User Ratio
- Flexibility providing a work life balance.
- Electronic care records
- A warm, caring and friendly working environment
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.